Monday, March 12, 2012

The Missing Chronicles of August 2011 - February 2012 - The Preamble

[Source] 


Don't call it a comeback, but I'm back! lol. As I wrote that I realized I'm back in so many ways, not just to posting on this blog. Back home in sweet TnT. Back with my family, my boo and my friends. Back to a productive, settled state of mind. Back to a happy place. The list can go on and on. Happy 2012 people and happy 2nd year blogiversary to me. I figured as I ease my way back into sharing this hair journey with the universe I should probably update the folks who read these posts on what was going on with me hair-wise since July 2011. 

Ladies and gents I present: The Missing Chronicles. These will be a series of posts with some hair-related highlights from the time I haven't been blogging. Once we're all caught up, expect posts more regularly than once every six months and if I can get my act together, I may even try some new stuff on here. 2012 feels like a year of growth, change, opportunity and blessings. Hope you are in beast mode too!

Many Blessings
MNT

No comments:

Post a Comment