Saturday, February 19, 2011

Mini two strand twists - after the take down is the big curly fro!

As much as I told myself I wasn't going anywhere this weekend, the procrastinator in me insisted I needed to go hang out with my friends so I did. Plus it was just so spring-like yesterday (never mind the fact that by the time I was heading home it was blizzarding and cold) you were obligated to do something fun. I took down those Ms Ceelie braids I've been rocking since untwisting my hair and wonder of all wonders! It turns out that when you take down 4 week old mini twists and put them in some ceelie braids, that is the perfect recipe for a huge sweet looking curly fro!



Love it! Slept with my hair in a pineapple to preserve the curls so I'll take pics of my second day hair later (more like four weeks + 2nd day hair lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment