Friday, January 8, 2010

My Current Regimen - Jan 2010

So I have tried a few before but this is what I have been doing for the last month:

  1. Shampoo with Pantene Pro V Hydrating Curls Shampoo (once/ month)
  2. Detangle/ Condition/ Co-wash with Tresemme Natural Conditioner with vitamins C & E (once/ week)
  3. Protein treatment with Nexxus Emergencee Strengthening Polymeric Reconstructor (once/ month)
  4. Deep Condition with Pearl Collection  Avocado with Cholesterol Conditioning Cream (every other week)
  5. Moisturize and seal every night with Nexxus Botanluxe Nourishing Botanical Leave-in conditioner, Africa's Best Ultimate Herbal Oil with Ginseng and Motions Original Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion in that order. I then baggy my entire head by putting a plastic cap over it.
  6. Seal my ends/ prevent split ends using Organix Coconut Milk Split End mender

No comments:

Post a Comment