Friday, January 8, 2010

Products I Can't live without!

I'm not really a product junkie. Very few products have made this list but the number 1 on this list has got to be...... dun dun dun!

Pantene Pro-V Detangling Light Conditioning Mist! OMG! this thing is amazing. sometimes I wonder what if I had known about this product when my hair had turned to dreads in 2006. lol. I bet this here detangler would have been able to detangle them!


The 2nd product in this category is Nexxus Emergencee Strengthening Polymeric Reconstructor. Every time I use this product I am amazed at the instant visible results. My hair looks so much healthier, my curls are more defined, my hair is so much stronger and it doesnt make your hair hard!

The 3rd product in this category is pantene Pro-V Curl Hydrating Shampoo. This is the first and only shampoo I have used that diesnt tangle my hair or give it that hard/dry feel that other shampoos do. Granted I don't use it often but when i do, it cleans well and moisturises. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment