Friday, January 8, 2010

Products I like

  1. Africa's Best Ultimate Herbal Oil - I wanted an oil and this was the only one I could find. Ingredient list is impressive (soy bean, walnut, kiwi, olive, castor, sesame, jojoba, carrot, sweet almond, safflower, calendula, yarrow, cucmber, carrageenan, ginseng, sage, comfrey and aloe. Just started using this so no opinion yet on if it works but I my hair is moist and smells good. So far it's on the like list but I have a feeling this may get a promotion. lol
  2. Organic Root Stimulator Hair Fertilizer - I use this for my braid/ twist outs. Makes my hair nice and soft, good enough hold.
  3. Motions Hair lotion Original Oil Moisturizer - I used to use this alot when I first went to college. Back then it made my hair soft and manageable. I just started using it again recently and it seems to do a good job. I' willing to try other emulsion based products for sealing my moisture though so when this is done I'll prob try something else.
  4. Nexxus Botanluxe Leave in Conditioner - just started using it and it seems to get the job done.
  5. Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave in split end protector - does teh job and smells delicious!
  6. Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Split Ends Mender - smells good and seems to do a good job but I just started using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment