Friday, January 8, 2010

Products I'm using now/ have used previously and dont really have an opinion about

Ok so these products get the job done on some level but don't really excite me yet or didn't at the time. May work for you but I'm not invested in them so I will probably/ did move on to another product that performs/performed a similar function.

  1. Le Kair Cholesterol Plus Strengthening and Conditioning Cream- I have been using this for a while. It's a big container and it's cheap. lol. it does a good deep condition job but I'm not particularly invested in it. I'm willing to keep trying other products till I find one I can't live without. lol
  2. Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum - I discovered this at JC Penny Salons. lol. Its a great detangler, great frizz control and gives my blow out and flat iron a great shine. However it is chock full of silicones. It hasn't appeared to do any irreparable damage to my hair but I don't use it often. 
  3. Smooth N shine Curl Activator Gel - eh. I really went to CVS to get me some IC gel and saw this and said "let me stop riding IC and try something new". Let's just say there is a reason why I ride that IC. this product does nothing for me. lol
  4. Ampro Clear Ice protein styling gel - another experiment gone bad. lol. does nothing for me
  5. Ion Finishing Spritz - I use this on the rare occasion I get a straw set. Does its job
  6. Nexxus Gorgeous Curls Gurl Enhancing  Foam Styler - I used this mostly when I had braids, wet and wavy style. It does a great job with that. Don't  really use it on my natural hair.
  7. Tresemme Curl Care Bouncy Curls Defining Gel - does the job but is nowhere close to my IC. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment