Friday, January 8, 2010

Products I love!

  1. Herbal Essences long term relationship Conditioner - detangles wonderfully, very well defined curls and smells delicious!
  2. Pearl Collection Avocado with Cholesterol Conditioning Cream - my hair is so soft after deep conditioning with this, my curls look like i did some kinky kurly or curlisto method or something AND it smells good
  3. Infusium 23 leave in treatment - great leave in moisturizer
  4. Fantasia IC Hair Polisher Styling Gel - OMG this gel is amazing. great for curl definition as well as sleek styles
  5. Proclaim Protein Styling Gel - my go too for slick in front. this thing got hold. lol
  6. Redken Extreme Anti-Snap Leave in Treatment - this thing smooths and controls frizz like no other. I would put it on the products I can't live without list but it's expensive. LMAO

No comments:

Post a Comment